Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Long Weekend Awesomeness

TG was very appreciative of the surprise birthday party we had on board a limo bus this past weekend. I am honestly not 100% sure what he'll remember the most - the party, the venue, the friends, the laughs or the 20 minutes we had alone on the bus after we dropped off everyone else?! Seriously, the "awesomeness" is starting to go to my head but I am not complaining...

Overall the weekend was amazing. TG did end up getting a steak, we went to the driving range and the beach, had a drink with my sister and the new beau (good first impression), saw the fireworks, and had a few drinks - what more could you ask for? I am so happy.

It's a small world - sometimes too small and other times perfect.

I have nothing on the agenda this weekend - I am glad, I could use the downtime to do things like laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning and other good housewife-like tasks. It needs to be done though, badly. Not too many things please me more then fresh food in the refrigerator - TG can vouch for me there as he may find it somewhat annoying the delight I get from produce on a weekly basis.

Have a good week - stay healthy and have fun! xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home