Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Baby Wanna Steak?!

Would that make you feel better?

TG's birthday is this long weekend - yeah! We have dinner plans tomorrow night at a new restaurant in the area, looking forward to the menu (lots of good/healthy stuff) and have invested in a "pregnant" lady shirt to wear for the night. I told TG that if someone does ask me when I am "due" I will flip my plate of food - hopefully it does not come to that, I just want to look nice and finish my meal without being ejected from the restaurant.

LONG WEEKEND! Loves it! I have been so good with my points the past two weeks, I feel like I am on a little roll with WW. I have a goal, TG knows about it and I think we are going to work together to get there. Lots of good and healthy stuff to eat is key along with planning - that is what makes the difference for me, that and not getting drunk! From now on I will save my points for booze - consider some banked for the weekend! After all, what is the long weekend without a cold drink?! Boring, that's what it is...

Cheers! Have a safe and enjoyable long weekend! Happy Birthday Canada!

ALSO - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my girl! D, you are my closest friend, my sister, my mother, and my designated driver! I love you lots, we have so much to look forward to this year - the best is yet to come! xxoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home