Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Not Normal...

I went for a tea at lunch and the mini-van in front of me at the drive-thru had one of those ridiculous bumper stickers that read: "Gimmie my Timmies and Nobody Gets Hurt!" along with a "Baptist or Bust" sticker. The kinda funny part about all of this is that I went to Williams for my tea - for the record the green tea there is the best!

My boss was back at the office this afternoon and commented on my new longer and prettier (french) nails. He said that my hands look more feminine and he likes them. He didn't think I was going to make it through the weekend and I have and proven him wrong! I thought at that point the conversation would come to a close but unfortunately for me this is what happened:

Boss: What does TG think about your nails?
Mano: He likes them I guess - his back scratches have improved I guess...
Boss: Haha! Do you want to know what I did to improve my looks?
Mano: What?
Boss: Nevermind...well...nevermind...
Mano: Ok - I don't notice anything different...
Boss: Well you wouldn't - did you ever see that Seinfeld episode where the guy shaves everything?
Mano: Ummm...stop talking now.
Boss: Seriously, I have some buddies that do it so I decided to this weekend.
Mano: It is not that uncommon and it is summer... (rolls eyes)
Boss: Well that is what I was thinking, I...
Mano: I am serious I don't want to hear anymore, no offense.
Boss: I told you you should have "neverminded"
Mano: You and I having this conversation is not normal.
Boss: Does...
Mano: STOP! Honestly...

3 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHAHAA and YUCK - hope it didn't cause a mental picture.

    Harmony

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL! I can so picture the calibre of 'eye rolling' you must have given him!

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you ever heard of people that buy for the car in line behind them in the Tim's drive-thru. I hadn't, and haven't yet done this good deed, but think it would be a good surprise and be good for my karma?

    PS, the shaving chat with the boss was gross!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home