Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Long Weekend - Holla!!

The first long weekend of the summer and for once it is not supposed to be total crap weather-wise! TG and I have a wedding to go to on Saturday and in light of the anticipated 23 degree weather I have opted for a strapless dress, shawl and open toe shoes! I hope it is nice and sunny for not only the guests of the outdoor wedding, but also the bride and groom.

I think Mia is bulimic. The pressure to be thin and sexy has gotten to her. She binges and then purges almost everyday, sometimes twice. She also eats the things that she knows are bad for her (a houseplant, christmas ribbon...), and then throws it up after. I told her she is beautiful and she should be happy in her own fur but there is no breaking the cycle...
Seriously though, I am frustrated and not too sure what else I can do to resolve the issue of her being a little piggy...a puurrrfect little piggy! Or as TG has called her to her face (shame on you TG!) "Piggy, Piggy, Holstein, Kitty!" - I wonder where her eating complex came from?!

I will admit I have been slacking on the gym going this week, things have come up that I chosen to give priority to and I have been somewhat lazy - next week I am back into the swing of things fo'shizzle!



Have a great long weekend people - be safe, smart, relax and have fun!

Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey. I called your cell today not realizing it was wedding #2 of the season in-action. Sorry! I emailed I think...

    Hope your weekend rocks! See you next weekend...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home