Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Monday, April 23, 2007

Thank You, Thank You...

The weekend was great! Spent time with TG, had some time alone, got some cleaning done, got in some exercise, ate some great food and relaxed! The weather was beautiful and I fully enjoyed the sunshine (I have a very slight burn the prove it!).

Dinner at Martini's was yum-o (a la Rachel Ray, even though she is a spazz) and despite the fact that they changed the menu a little and we clearly had a "new" waiter - it was delish! Thanks TG! (Thank you, Thank You!)

Saturday night - TG, a friend, and myself went to a local night club. We don't go often and it was alright...I think TG had a better time the I did, after all he is the one that got picked up and flattery is fun no matter where you are! So Titty McBoobs (etc.) walks over, holding hands with her friend, and out of the blue (with me standing next to TG, yet minding my own business) asks him to come dance with their friend. TG replies politely that I was his girlfriend and says no thanks. You can tell by his face that he is flattered and who wouldn't be? There were several guys standing around and even more on the dance floor (with boners) that would have been more then willing to get their freak on with McBoobs. It was a gutsy move and I applaud her for that but as the night went on I saw the selection of men that she attracted and TG was way out of her league. No offence, he just does not have pants 10x too big, a bandanna in his pocket, or a jersey on - it's just the way he is. TG is far more classy then the k-fed wannabes that sometimes monopolize the crowd and besides, even if I wasn't there, I can't picture TG latching on and rubbing up behind her - which seems to be what you were after since that is what I observed her engaging in for the most past of the night. After the incident she was kind of hard to miss. Even when I was single the whole "let me rub myself on you from behind" dance move was appalling. I was not turned on but rather completely off. I am not a dancing queen but you need to be able to hold you own on the floor, give me space, you can have yours, and you'll know when I want to touch - TG gets that and we have a great time - xo

This is why I am hot - Why? Is it because you got you summer rims back on? You wear Oakley's? A couple a chicks gave you a wink, a glance, a smile? No, it's the hospital pants for sure - this is why, this is why, this is why...
I, on the other hand, get creep-o truck drivers looking through my sunroof and whistling at my cleavage while sitting at a red light - not flattering, a little scary, and somewhat rude in my opinion.
Still, if I was a stripper (which I sometimes envision in my head) that would be the song that I would use for my "finale" - is it weird that I have a "if I was a stripper" play list?! I don't think so...

Have a great week! Stay healthy!

-Mano

2 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Craig O'Neill said…

    Hospital pants get all the ladies HOT! ;)

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Having your own "what if I was a stripper" list (not just of music, but of various generic items) is definately A-OK. Oddly enough I know quite a few of the ladies who do...so don't feel so out of place ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home