Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, April 12, 2007

So Much To Look forward To!

Tomorrow I write my (final) final! I will be officially DONE school as of 10pm tomorrow evening and look forward to not a whole lot changing because of it! It's a matter of principle I suppose...

Had a good long weekend! It was interesting, relaxing, refreshing, satisfying, fun, and generally pleasant. TG and I seemed to be in the car a lot (on the 401/403) so needless to say my arm is sore - not really yet the game continues. A new rule was added to the game this weekend - the game is suspended if TG is drinking coffee and/or it is raining (yet it's game on when I'm sleeping?!) Hmmm...

On another note, with all that was going on I (we) got to break in my new digital camera - me likes!

TG is off on a mini road trip with his brothers to Cleveland this weekend - taking in a concert and a museum during the two days. Mano is home alone (with Mia and Neo) - plans with some ladies on Saturday night and a workout date with a friend on Sunday. It is that time of year when it is REALLY time to get your butt in gear and get into a healthier lifestyle (aka - put my gym membership to use). I plan on doing a little spring cleaning this weekend and basically catch up with myself - paint my toes, read a magazine, go for a walk, clean my car - the basics.

Spring clothes this season - is it just me or is anyone else less then impressed with what is in some of the stores? Some stuff is kickin' (and expensive) but the majority I find to be tween genre, chunky, cheap looking and/or plastic! I like earth tones and neutral/classic stuff and it seems that for the most part I am out of luck-hit and miss this spring that's for sure.

Got some tickets to the Toronto FC games this season! There is SO much to look forward to this year!

I will leave you all with these quotes - have a great day!

"You know what? I respect women! I love women! I respect them so much that I completely stay away from them!"

"If I have to hear "Yamo Be There" one more time, I'm going to "Yamo" burn this place to the ground!"

(Can you guess the movie? Easy one I know...)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on finishing (tonight)!

    I don't know what FC stands for *sigh*

    Harmony

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Craig O'Neill said…

    Harm -

    FC stands for "Football Club". Its a nod to the European teams. Toronto FC is the new soccer team in the MLS (Major League Soccer)

    - Craig

     

Post a Comment

<< Home