Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Dream...

I had a very weird dream this past weekend. I usually do not remember my dreams but for some reason this one stuck.
It was about my having a baby - a little girl. It was cold outside so she was in a little snow suit but we could not afford a stroller so I had to carry nameless female baby around in my arms all the time. In my dream we walk all the way up the road to a Tim Horton's where I ask the baby to point to what it wants and she points to those mini-cheesecakes they sometimes have there. I reply with "you can't have cheesecake, you're just a baby!" After that, I dunno what happens...
So I recall the dream and share with TG while lounging in bed in the morning. I think he is psychologically damaged now. I reassure him that I can't/won't get pregnant and it seems to satisfy him. Later in the afternoon my favourite time of the month approaches and after wondering if it was "just a dream" and convincing myself that a higher power was trying to tell me something in my REM sleep, I am now satisfied as well. I am convinced that the higher power was trying to tell me to finish the cheesecake I made for Valentines day - which TG and I did!

To the left, to the left...

I mention to TG that I was going to blog this quote. After a particularly nice conversation at Williams on Sunday afternoon, TG and I did a little book browsing at Chapters and then headed home. On the way home the Beyonce song "Irreplaceable" comes on the radio - truth be told I don't mind the song and often sing along. TG notes - with such certainty and aggression, "oh, well if he is gonna be there in a minute, I would just wait there and then kick his ass OR if I was Jay-Z, I would pop-a-cap in his ass!" I had to laugh out loud - hard. I mentioned to him that "he" in the song cheated on Beyonce so why "you" you want to kick the new guys ass? He sheepishly replies with, "I didn't know that part...I only know the chorus." LOL! "What did you think I was putting you out for?!" TG you're such a cracka' and I love it!

xo

Have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home