Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ready for the Holidays?!

I am excited about the holidays this year! TG and I have great plans and it all seemed to work out seamlessly for traveling and what not. I am looking forward to having our "own" morning for the first time this year in the condo and just relaxing. It looks like to is turning out the be a very relaxing holiday...
This weekend I am going to a "bachelorette" of sorts for my friend Lori as wel as having dinner with my close girls beforehand. What a way to kick off Christmas!

I have a little holiday shopping left to do and 1 more shift of wrapping at the mall this weekend. I trust that I will not be put with the high school deliquent yet again and Miss "I Can't Do Corners" will leave me alone...I have to admit that my first shift wrapping made me into a bit of a scrooge - the second one was better. I mean who wears a white "wifebeater" (no shirt) in the mall, in December, wrapping gifts, for the women's crisis centre?! I think we have a problem - that and the fact that he was "depressed" and felt the need to shake everyone hand even while on his cell phone wrapping gifts - WTF?! Every one is different I guess, but my feeling is that some people try too hard to be that way.

To all my friends (read: new aunts, new loves, giddy girls, party planners, those who mean well, "weight watchers", alcoholics, bachelorettes, spoiled brats, top models, sarcastic sistas, and best ladies)...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Cheers and Stay Safe!

xo - Mano

2 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas to you Mandy! I was wondering which category I fit into re: the last part of your post... but maybe we'll just leave that to my imagination? Can't wait to see all the girls on Friday - peace out.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Mano said…

    Most of my friends fit into more then one category! Sara - you for sure fulfill more then one role! xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home