Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

1...2...3...Sleep!

TG and I went to see an "x-rated" hypnotist last night. It was fun! I laughed, gagged, cried, and laughed some more. It was all the things that I have come to expect from a date with my boy! It was the perfect mixed of comedy and raunchy antics that I have come to love in entertainment!
When we got home we tried to hypnotize our kitties but with no success, therefore Mia is yet to get her nails clipped properly by me - squirmy (and whiney) little bugger...

1...2...3...Wide Awake!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Goodluck with the nail clipping! That hypnotist sounds so hilarious. Have a super weekend Mano!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home