Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, November 02, 2006

"Guilty" Pleasures...

I'll be honest, I don't feel all that guilty about them but I thought I would share my recent TV not-so-guilty pleasures:

1. Laguna Beach - no joke. I must catch the new episodes that air on Wednesdays when I get home from school and before TG gets home from soccer. I have it timed perfectly.
PS - I hate Kyndra and Cameron and like Tessa and Chase - enough said.

2. Beverly Hills 90210 - who ever decided to re-air this fantastic series on Trooper is a genius! I am not the only one "guilty" of this pleasure, no timing is necessary! (He He TG!)
PS - I still hate Brandon and Donna and like David (the best dancer at West Beverly!) and Steve - enough said.

Ciao for now - Mano.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wait... no... I... never...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Crap.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home