Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Vacation Is Just Around the Corner!

I am on holidays next week - YEA! I am looking forward to the time off and can only hope for some nice weather to accompany me on my "vacation". Although I have no official plans, there are some goals I hope to accomplish over the course of the week - some out of necessity and some just for fun. My main goal is to stay on track with WW for the week - wish me luck! I think I will be ok and I have motivation to do so...

For the first time today I tried the "honeycrisp" variety of apple - SO delicious! I have heard people talking about them for a little while and I finally saw them (for a reasonable price) at the store and decided to pick them up - well worth it! As I told TG, it was the most tasty and juicy thing I have put in my mouth in a long time...

Ciao!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are my fav apples!!!
    harmony

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Craig O'Neill said…

    I finally had one and it was good! :) I even researched it alittle...

    "Recently completed DNA testing has determined that neither Macoun nor Honeygold are parents of Honeycrisp."

    "The testing determined for certain that Keepsake, another apple from the University of Minnesota's apple breeding program that was released in 1978, is one of the parents. But, despite extensive searching, the other parent has not been identified. There is no DNA match among any of the varieties that are thought to be possible parents."

    http://www.minnesotaharvest.net/apple_honeycrisp.htm

    Very interesting, no?

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so the honeycrisp is a bastard variety?
    ~harmony

     

Post a Comment

<< Home