Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Where Do I Start?

I was thinking about what my entry should be after a weekend like I had, and honestly I don't know where to start!
Friday was a gong show that began with me and a few friends eating sausage and kraut and ended with me (alone) riding a mechanical one at the Aud (minus the kraut) - not the proudest moment of my life. I lasted a pathetic 11 seconds. I blame the grape coolers that were 50 cents less then beer - WTF?! (Reasoning told me at the time that it was a good idea to switch from beer to coolers because for 50 cents less you can get like 3% more booze - I am so smart)

Good times with the team and friends THAT night....not so much the next day.

It would have been nice to pull out a win in the tournament (without any help from me and TG for the morning game) but we were unable to do so. I was not right until 5pm but at least I asked TG to pull over and did not get any in the car on the way to the second game - not fun.

Moving on, turkey was great both Sunday and Monday. I love turkey and great company and despite a little family drama, the holiday was very enjoyable. I got a nice haul from Scotland and made viewing the 400 pictures worth while. You have no idea...
Question(s) - is it weird that TG's mother brought me back white lacy underwear?! Is is weird that I got them in front of TG's Dad? Is it weird that they were white? HAHA - the jig is up... I was embarrassed but I figure I'd better get used to it - long story.

Cheers to lots of water this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home