Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

All The Sexy Mamas

I notice that recently a few of my friends have taken the opportunity to incorporate a healthy lifestyle into their everyday routines. They may be well on their way to better health or just starting the journey - my point is BRAVO! Whatever stage you are at and for whatever reason you are doing it, keep going because it will pay off!
I was browsing at pictures this past week and re-realized what a good looking group of people I have surrounding me - thanks ladies and gents because you only make me look better!
I am always in awe of the sexy and smart women that I call my friends.

I will miss my friend venturing to the pubs and castles far far away! Good luck to this brave gal - not that she is doing the trip solo but the she intends on renting a car! Bring me back a love spoon - oops, wrong country and really not my joke to tell - funny none the less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home