Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saturday Sportsplex Stupidity

Scene: It's 6am, a tired (and maybe a little bitter) customer service representative (with a luke warm coffee) tries to arrange team dressing rooms for hockey tryouts at a busy community centre.

Mano: "Good morning..."
Coach: "Which way to rink #2? "
Mano: "It is at the very end of the hall on your right. "
Coach: "Thanks "
Mano: "I don't have any information on what teams are playing. Can you tell me what other team is going on the ice with yours?"
Coach: "Well...it is his team and our team "
Mano: "Pardon? "
Coach: "We will be playing the other team... "
(No shit, really?!)
Mano: "Do you have team numbers, names or colors so I can put it on the rental screen so others know? "
Coach: "No, sorry..."
Mano: "Ok then..."

Currently the rental screen shows:
"His" Team - Room #1
"Our" Team - Room #2

Surprisingly, no one has said anything...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Witty even at 6am! I love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home