Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lets Go Raiders, Lets Go...Hoo! Who? What They Won?!

Not only did TG and his soccer team win, but TG scored the winning goal in penalty shots! The team fought to the very end and what a game it was! I was glad that I came despite the rain that came during the final shoot out - very dramatic!
My only complaint is that Crouch would have been disappointed at the double fist and would have MUCH rather seen the robot. It was nice to know that the thought crossed your mind!
I officially take back the "shiteous" comment and look forward to your pedicure and having my purple water bottle back.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for all your support babe! I really do appreciate it.

    I thought about the robot, but to be honest, the whole shot is a blur. In fact, I don't remember it going in. I saw the ball in the back of the net and thats it.

    There's always indoor and 2 more rec games to play. ;)

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Hi!
    Thanks for the comment. Glad you like the pasta dish. I am in love with Kraft Canada's site. So many good and easy things to make.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home