Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Friday, September 08, 2006

Looking Forward To Fall...

There are several reasons why I am looking forward to the fall:

  • Fall Clothes - I love turtlenecks and fall colors.
  • Fall Weather - No more disappointing summer weather, we'll expect it to be cool/windy and generally I like fall weather.
  • Fall TV - SO many shows I am looking forward to watching! Grey's Anatomy, Survivor, The Office, Scrubs, and some of the new ones I will check out too! I will not be watching The Bachelor this season - some of you know why...Bob Saget and Balki, need I say more?!
  • Fall Holidays - I love Halloween, Thanksgiving and Oktoberfest mainly because of my love for turkey, beer and candy. I am looking forward to the ziggy-zaggy and FearFest of it all (P.S. I also consider October 28th a holiday ladies! Yee Haw!)
  • Fall Cooking - Although I have used it for some meals in the summer, it is more appropriate to use my slow-cooker in the cooler months and OH I WILL!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok Mano, I think that Im a little obsessed with reading your blog! Ive checked it a couple of times already today! Thanks for being my entertainment!

    Love ya!

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dangit, I wish I could check this think throughout the day! Mano you are a blogging pro. What's with The Bachelor this season? Seriously, I have crap-all for TV here in Kingston. I have so much drama here right now - so many reasons I am looking forward to moving. Need to talk soon...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home