Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

American License Plate Punching Game

Scene: Driving home in a new car from Toronto where Mano falls asleep in the passenger seat.

TG: (Driving)
Mano: (Sleeping)
Mano: (Wakes up) "I just had a dream that I woke up because you punched me in the arm when you saw a New York State license plate."
TG: "I did punch you."
Mano: "What?"
TG: "I just did (Grins) but it was a Michigan plate."
Mano: "You hit me while I was sleeping? WTF?!"
TG: (Nods) "I hit you 3 times while you were sleeping!"
Mano: "So what you are saying is if I am in the car the game is on whether or not I am sleeping?!"
TG: (Nods)
Mano/TG: (Laughs!)

Little does TG know (well he may now) but I really truly fell for him playing this game in traffic on the way to Niagara Falls. I knew from the first charlie-horse....awwwwww! (Although I can't remember who gave it to who?!)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep... I'm pretty sure YOU hit me first!

    :)

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *Rinsing the throw-up from my mouth*

    WTF is up with Mano:
    1) She starts blogging
    2) She starts blogging and doesn't tell me for a week
    3) She starts blogging about her incescent love life!
    4) Mia.

    Love it! Always keep us guessing!

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sarah i was thinking the exact same thing! But I love it! - April

     

Post a Comment

<< Home