Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Here's To A Good Week...

But wait...the weekend is almost, technically, over right? Not mine, it is just starting! More importantly to the traditional calendar week is the WW (Weight Watchers) week. My week, and all that revolves around it, begins on Friday - uurugh!

This means the journaling, the measuring, the counting, and all that fun stuff comes on full force Friday at 8am and hopefully lasts till Thursday. After a long weekend, social events, a few drinks, and those little donuts at Canada's Wonderland, I am gung-ho to get off on the right foot this week. I have decided to arm myself with willpower, my journal, and a fridge/pantry full of healthy groceries to get me on my way.

As a lifetime member, I think I feel additional pressure to get back to my goal weight and honestly so far so good - I am getting closer to my goal every week and that is motivation enough to stay on track. When it clicks, it clicks and I know and love that feeling. I try to remember that nothing will ever taste as good as thin feels but Tiny Tom told me a different story this past weekend!

Sometimes I think that my mood/attitude is a direct reflection of my nutrition and food choices. I haven't made the best choices this week and therefore the last couple of days I haven't been in the best of spirits. I think it is all connected, maybe not directly but somehow I think they reflect one another in some way and it is just a matter of time before one catches up with the other. THAT is all the more reason to have a good week both physically and mentally.

TG has been very supportive and I love that about him - he has left an open offer to help with the activity points any time I want...geee, thanks babe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home