Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Monday, September 11, 2006

"Tiajuana Here I Come!" Said the Monarch...

Went to the Ovation Music Festival this weekend and despite the chill in the air and my poor preparation for such an event, I had a fun time. I got to know some people I did not know very well and overall good times and laughter for being sober and cold.
Sunday TG took me to see the Monarch migration and the gardens at the Butterfly Conservatory. The Monarchs migrate to Mexico every fall and we got to release one on Sunday in the beautiful sunshine. It is a neat place there and very beautiful tropical gardens with lots of photo opportunities - it smelled and felt like Mexico in the solarium. Ahhh...the memories!
Originally I did not want to go but decided to pick my battles and NOT to sweat the small stuff - imagine that?! I am glad that TG and I went because we had a nice afternoon - xo.

PS - BIG congrats to my swimming, biking, and running IronWoman! You have tremendous dedication - way to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home