Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Loosen Up MY Buttons Babe!

WW Success!
There is officially 10 lbs less of me then there was when I re-started this journey in the very end of July! (I guess my recent sobriety has been paying off!)
I actually had a client say to me today that I was "wasting away to nothing in a good way". You think that if it was "in a good way" that the client would have been able to choose better words? My goal is not to "waste away to nothing" and I do not believe that I am - but maybe my buttons are a little looser (a la pussy cat dolls!)

5 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good for you! Im so proud of you!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go babe!

    You're my sexy momma! :P

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful, you are inspiring Mano. I tell all my other friends about you!

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WAY TO GO!!!
    I am so proud of you!

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HOW AWESOME ARE YOU?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home