Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Monday, September 18, 2006

Beep! "Sorry We Do NOT Accept Food Stamps!"

There are a few reasons I am in charge of food for TG and I...

Reason #1 - I get to bring good healthy food into the house which helps me stay on track.
Reason #2 - I like to be in charge of food and grocery shopping and I don't mind cooking/preparing meals.
Reason #3 - If TG was always in charge of the groceries, we would always end up spending $70 when all we really need is creamy soup and tomatoes...

Seriously, that was all we NEEDED but we forgot how much we liked chips and dip, ketchup pringles, cheesecake, cadbury thins, and penne rigate (granted it was on sale). WTF?
Needless to stay we are stocked for treats and snacks and after a grumpy game of hide and seek in Canadian Tire we needed the cheesecake!
Here's to making good food choices the rest of the week...

PS - "I do NOT know who your baby's daddy is!" BEEP! Please wait for cashier assistance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home