Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Monday, September 25, 2006

Don't Let the Kitties Pick On You!

TG is in South Carolina for the week. I miss him already because Amazing Race just wasn't the same, however I DID enjoy having the bed to myself! I will equally enjoy sharing it again on Friday night.

We are only 2 weeks away from the "ziggy zaggy" and I am really looking forward to it this year - should be a good (and busy) weekend!

Lately I have observed how people change and particularly how my friends (and I) have changed. Weddings change people, family and new families change people, and being on the outside changes people. Conversations change focus and sometimes it feels like you are the only one who remains constant - good or bad I don't know?! It is very interesting to see my friends get what they have always wanted or needed - lemony goo, a car seat in the back of a volkswagon, a loft apartment, a commitment, a promotion, distance, whatever...it amazes me how it has all come together in the last 6 months for us all. You cherish what you need and weed out what you don't - that's life.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope I haven't changed too much! It's the water here in Kingston, I swear it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home