Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dear Semi-Public Laundry Facility Users...Listen Up 411

I would like to remind you to ensure that the double check the washer after removing clothes for drying. It makes it a pain for the next person to remove the clothes on you behalf even if it is only 1 pair of not so white victoria secret granny panties (seriously, they went through the wash cycle and were still that color....gross) Should I come across this again, I will do the same thing and throw the underwear in the garbage and proceed to load my clothes into the washer. If you would prefer for me to leave your not so tighty whities on top of the dryer with your bras (again why?) please leave a pair of latex gloves in the laundry room for such an occurrence.

On another note, it was nice to meet you, awkward, but nice to meet you. I know that when you took the lint out of the trap (for me to then put ALL my clothes in he dryer) and put the lint in the garbage you did see you underwear in with the rest of the trash. I am the only one that could have been responsible for that, since my clothes were now in the washer, but really it was your own fault. TG was there and could have been the one who threw them out but he was too busy gagging and then making faces behind you back while I was shaking you hand.

Sincerely,
Mano, 314

2 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMFAO!!!

    (I have nothing more to say)

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yuck! Glad to have my own machines... harmony

     

Post a Comment

<< Home