Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

La Senza Snob

So I went to get a new bra last night after a failed attempt on the weekend. and usually there are average, nice looking girls working, who are generally pleasant and helpful.

I asked about a new style that they were supposed to have and the not so average yet polite girl (little girl, 16'ish) says to me that they expect them in a week and to try this other bra because they are similar to each other. I take her advice and try on the "laser technology cut seam-free wonder" and I am not really pleased with the bra and decide not to purchase. I decide to instead stick with the tried and true "so-free seamless" collection that I admire.

At the check out the girl asks me how I liked the "laser technology cut seam free wonder" and I politely reply that I really didn't like the padding and the light push up feature and that I will wait for La Senza to get the one I originally asked for in the store.

The little snob (whom I think would be a 32 or 34 A cup or a small B at best) replies that not everyone is used to having their bust lifted - WTF?! She then goes on the say that she is used that having her bosom sit up here (points to her chest/throat) and some people find that uncomfortable as prefer it to sit lower (points below her chest) - again, WTF?! I felt as though she was implying that mine were not as perky as hers, which, although may be true, she should have just shut up and packaged my bra.

Yesterday was not a good day for her to make me feel anything other then happy about my purchase and she is quite lucky she did not point to my chest when describing the latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home