Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Friday, October 06, 2006

Shopping with TG Part 2

So last night we went to get supplies (read : sausage, kraut, chips and beer) for Oktoberfest. We are have just a couple of people over prior to festivities tonight!

So TG and I are in the store rushing to get things done and be home in time for Survivor and we come upon the aisle that sells detergent and cleaning supplies. TG reminds me that we need dryer sheets - good call, I would have forgot. I go into the aisle and select the PC dryer sheets. They are less expensive and you get 200 for the price you'd pay for 80 of the leading national brand - good deal.
No sooner did I attempt to put them in the cart did TG say:

"Noooooope, Snuggle." (No joke, no plead, not "how about Snuggle..." - there was no negotiating)

I replied that they are like $10 for 200 - that's a lot...

"Snuggle." TG restated. ( I guess that is what his mommie used to use?)

Needless to say, Snuggle dryer sheets went in to the cart and yet another reason I do not go to the grocery store with TG. To make up for the price difference I now purchase our detergent at dollarama.

Happy Thanksgiving and Oktoberfest to those celebrating!
-Mano

2 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Craig O'Neill said…

    Grr...

    Cheap stuff causes itchy and unsightly rashes. (Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!)

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMAO @ your Dollarama detergent line. Loves it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home