Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, October 05, 2006

WW Confession

Ok, so I went to my WW weigh in today and my weight has increased - by 0.3 lbs. WTF? It does not seem like a lot but what a disappointment. I thought about taking off my ring, earrings, and watch just to get the number to drop but I decided that would be too petty given that I was already standing there barefoot.
I am glad that I got it out of the way since this weekend is going to be a turkey and beer-fest! I will then have some time to get back on track before the next weigh in.
This weekend is one of my yearly favorites, there is so much going on and the weather is supposed to be beautiful!

Wish team "hangover" good luck - we are gonna need it!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so jealous of your turkey and beer-fest weekend. Have a super time! Ziggy Zaggy Ziggy Zaggy Oi! Oi! Oi!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home