Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Monday, October 30, 2006

No, This Is YOUR Warning - 1 of....7!

The Chicks were awesome! A really great concert that I got to go to with really great company! They played all the favs and lots of new stuff that I was impressed with! Despite the lady "not paying $100 to see our asses" we stood and sang with 85% that were having a good time! She was a tattle-tale tool that should have "loosened up those chains" and danced! We paid $100 to have a good time!

Subways are interesting - especially on October 28th this year when the majority of 19+ celebrate Halloween. I did not see Jim Bob comin' on down - I wish I had of! Instead I saw a bride and groom lesbian couple. The one "dressed up" as the man had real facial hair - I swear.

Happy Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home