Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Monday, October 23, 2006

Back to Work...

Holidays came and went pretty quick. Got a few things done that I planned and for the most part was not as "on plan" as I had hoped...I blame le biftheque and the mandarin! This is a new week - here's to it.
I realize that I laughed a lot last week. I thought I would get tired of the one on one, not really having any agenda but it was very nice, I thoroughly enjoyed my "vacation". I came away with a few more inside jokes then before and too many funny instances to blog (way too many!)
Highlights of the holiday included Second City (ssuuuucccckkk mmyyyy...don't mind if I do) , the Sheraton after dark, and FearFest (holy shit!). I was depressed to go back to work last night but happy to be here this morning and get back into a routine.

Midterm this week - business law and politics crap, all multiple choice, I will be ready come Wednesday and eager to get it out of the way so that I can start the discussion paper that's due sooner then later - uurugh...

After the holidays TG and I promised to penny pinch/save where we can. Looking at the situation(s) I can't think of a better time to start - yikes!

This weekend is the Chicks at the ACC - SO excited!

Lost of happening with me and my ladies lately. If they are not buying a house, they are buying a wedding dress (yea!), or they are dating and relating based on the fact that the two of them like OJ with pulp! Just kidding babe - you know I love you "mate"!

Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mano - so glad you had a good week filled with laughs and inside jokes. You deserve it! If you learn any tricks to penny pinch (except if its detergent from Dollarama, LOL), please share! Hope to see you soon and that your return to work is easy... and goodluck on your exam!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home