Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Same Ol'...

WW weigh-in today was alright. I did not gain, I did not lose so I am satisfied given that I was on holidays last week. I am going to make a big batch of vegetable soup tonight for lunches next week so hopefully I will see a drop on the scale sooner then later.

My exam went fine - on to the discussion paper due in the next couple of weeks.

I am very excited for the concert this weekend! The Chicks have SO many songs I am looking forward to hearing, I am beyond pumped!

True Story:
When I was in my last year of highschool I wanted to be in our musical production/concert pretty bad. In order to be cast, you HAD to tryout with a solo song (all I really wanted to do was hum in the background of someone that was actually talented and maybe play a tambourine or a bongo). Anywho, I was willing to put myself through the solo humiliation and sang "Wide Open Spaces" to my peer judges and explained that all I wanted was to be a back up singer. The reply I got was - "who sings THAT song?" I told them the "Dixie Chicks" they giggled and cut me - end of story. Seriously, would it have been all that bad if the they let me "ooooh" and "ahhhhh" off to the side of one of the acts?! I think not...

D and Aim - be ready because if they play that song on Saturday I will be living the dream that was snatched away from me in highschool! "Who doesn't know what I talkin' about?!"

Peace.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SOOO excited for Dixie Chicks.. its going to be a great time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home