Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Friday, November 24, 2006

Lesson: If You Are A Tool - Always Wear A Hard Hat!

Scene: Mano goes to get afternoon coffee at bosses request. Since it is a nice day she does not mind getting out of the office and chooses the Tim Hortons a few blocks away rather then the one within walking distance. As Mano approaches the doors into the coffee shop she realizes that there is a small line up of construction workers/city workers...

Mano walks up to the doors and it appears that the last person in line on the inside of the store is leaning on the door which opens by pulling. She begins to pull slowly, as to not startle the worker in line or cause him to lose his footing.

Slimey Worker: (turns around) C'mon in sweetheart - don't be shy!

At that point, a couple of his buddies turn around to see who Slimey is talking to.

Mano: Actually, I wasn't being shy, I was just opening it slow because I thought you were leaning on the door. (I smiled "politely", but for those of you who know Mano it was the "annoyed" smile)

Slimey: "HAHA! That would have been funny if I'd fallen, you would have had to help me...HAHA"

Mano: Actually that is why I was careful, so that wouldn't happen and I wouldn't have to help you and I could just get coffee and go back to work...(cue annoyed smile #2).

At this point what prompted Slimey to pretend to fall is beyond me, but as he raised his arms above his head and jerked his head backwards, he actually did whack his skull on the metal door frame of the Tim Hortons (cue annoyed smile #3 - no wait he is actually hurt..I think?)

Mano: "Are you ok?"

Slimey: " Uhh, Umm...Yea."
(Please note that a couple of construction workers and city workers are laughing, and laughing hard at Slimey's expense)

Mano: (cue annoyed smile #3 again - since he is ok)

I am sure that ultimately the only thing that was hurt was his ego - but it sure did seem like he hit his head hard.

Random Worker: "See Buddy, you should wear you hard hat like me, right until you go home - HAHA!"

Good one....(cue annoyed smile #4)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home