Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

You Know What I Love...?

...Leaving things to the last "minute" and although I am sitting pretty good, for my paper that is, and stressing about it all day. I will more then likely stress about it until I get my mark. I want it off my plate so I can start looking forward to things again.

A big congrats to my dear red-neck friend who has marked the end of a era with a engagement - finally! Good job "Jesus", I know what you're all about...
You are right LW, we will always have the singledom memories of Cali, which now that I think about it, involved one of the most scary nights of my life and I hope to soon forget! Just kidding, Mohagany loves you and I can't begin to describe all the memories I have with you. SHIRT SWAP!

While making a to-do list today I was reminded of something an ex-not-really-my boyfriend once said to me. He once asked me (out of the blue) if I shopped at a Buck or Two, to which I replied, "why? do I look cheap?" I thought that was an odd question to ask when getting to know someone. He replied "No...crafty - you look crafty!" He seemed to be satisfied removing his own foot from his mouth once realizing that he may have offended me. I tried to ignore the comment, but ultimately realizing I had just experienced the beginning of the end. Everyone knows that Dollarama is where it at!

TG has some memorable quotes. Some are clever, some witty, some cute, some offensive, and some very funny. I will leave you with one he said to me this past weekend (minus the context) and I will let you decide or guess what category it falls into:

"When the time comes, we can just pull the chair in front of the TV if it's so comfortable"

Hmmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home