Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Friday, November 03, 2006

What I've Learned About Red Wine...

I've learned that red wine in combination with a crackling fire on a Thursday night causes me to:
A: Be really out-of-the-norm "lovey-dovey" then;
B: Get a little moody then;
C: Act really sarcastic then;
D: Pass out during my favorite TV shows then;
E: Have a headache in the morning that just won't quit.

I have learned many things about many different types of alcohol and how it affects my system. I do realize that a lot of it has to do with specific quantities at specific times at specific events.
I have learned the follow about myself in relation the drinks noted:

Gin: Not to be consumed in public mixed with anything - enough said.
Rye & Ginger: Causes Mano to dance on speaker and rip skirt 80% of the time.
Mandarin Vodka & OJ: Causes Mano to forget how classy of a lady she actually is.
Mike's Hard Cranberry: Reminds Mano that when you are 16, 2 bottles will cause you to puke in your mitten on the way home.
Any Combination of Above: Reminds Mano of broken noses, strippers and my dad - don't ask.

I am lucky I have never had an "Attitude Adjustment" otherwise I am sure I would have a unpleasant memory - either that or no memory at all right TG?!


Have a great weekend!
Mano

1 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Attitude Adjusters are great! :)
    Red Wine is better... cheers
    Harmony

     

Post a Comment

<< Home