Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Monday, November 13, 2006

I Am Surrounded By Good People

I have good people in my life.
Whether it's the best friends you go dress shopping with, or the guy that will run down to the car with a spotlight to look for my "lost" wallet while I cry about it upstairs, I love the people around me - period.
I love that when we are apart it's ok and we miss each other and then when we are together we pick up where we left off - that, to me, is what makes good (and lasting) relationships.

For such a busy weekend and upcoming week, I am surprised that I do not have more to blog about. On the bright side, if the above comments are what I have taken away from what I actually experienced (both the good and bad) this past weekend, I consider it all a success. Some pills are just too hard to swallow at first, therefore sarcasm is my fall back - like it or not. I promise I will learn to deal but I will not give up dancing on the tables - that I can do despite my choice of footwear!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You'd think Mano confused 'spotlight' with 'flashlight', but lemme tell ya, I could flag airplanes down with the sucker! :P

    You do know good people!

    I just want to know when I get to see the table dancing?

    - TG

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry for the jagged pills! Let's plan a table-dance or two together "in future". Have a great week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home