Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Friday, November 17, 2006

It's Been A While...

It's been a while since I have had nothing planned, scheduled or generally to do on a weekend! There are some things I want to accomplish this weekend, for example, the bathroom could use a good cleaning, laundry is piling up - but otherwise I have no major events or outings and I love it! It gives me a chance to maybe (maybe) go to the gym, go for a hike with TG if the weather is nice, rent a movie, go to a movie, cook, clean, pamper, drink...whatever. It is going to be a good weekend.

It has been determined that the company holiday party weekend is December 8th/9th. I have never been to a significant others holiday function and to be honest I am a little nervous. So to solve that I have made a hair appointment (cut/color) and plan on getting cute yet sassy dress to wear. The right combo (and a glass of wine) will be the ticket to event success for me. I am also nervous because I am determined that the executive assistant of TG's company is trying to steal him away form me - or at the very least clearly flirting with him. I am saying this sarcastically but figure I should share none the less. Well, she may indeed be flirting but I am not jealous...and told that I have nothing to be jealous about despite the stain on TG's pants when he came home from work the other day...it is a running joke - funny eh?
I think the errands she has to do/creates does not always need the assistance of my man as well as the fact that she recommended an Old Navy sale to TG indicating that perhaps he should forward the info to me or go buy me a gift? She claims that she got a tank for $0.99...the whole scenario is odd to me, I don't know why?
TG told me that I could"take her" so I am not concerned and it will make the party a little more interesting for all should I challenge that claim!

Happy Weekend Folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home