Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

City Mouse/Country Mouse - A Little of Both Please!

Country music appeals to all kinds of people - the old, the young, the boys, the girls, the rich, the poor - every one! I think that is part of the appeal for me. Not that I appreciate the mullet and the nascar/snap on jackets but I do appreciate variety.
I can be a top 40 girl any Saturday night and although I have a good time almost all the time, country music and the atmosphere it provides is really something else, and I always enjoy an interesting crowd! Only at a country bar would it be acceptable for a 40-something women to raise her chicken wing triumphantly, while singing along to Adam Gregory "ringing those horseshoes"! Ok, so it didn't happen at the exact same time but it was ridiculous none the less.

From the country to the city - word on the street is that the lovely ladies of Sex and the City will be reuniting on the big screen?! Could it be?! I think that would be fantastic and that there is a lot of money to be made from a project like that if it is done properly. You will need the original cast, including Big, and no cheesy "closure" plot stuff. I will be watching for updates online and keep my fingers crossed...

Ciao!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm pretty sure that at the time the lady was swinging around the chicken wing.. she was singing.. "Play something country" - No Joke!

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Mano said…

    Gosh April - I think you are right.

    She belonged in a "Red Neck Yacht Club" for sure!
    A-hooo-oooo - c'mon play something country!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sex And The City. I will be first in line if that movie comes out. And even though I loved Aiden. I'm glad she ended up with Mr. Big.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home