Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

This Sucks! In Fact - No. It Doesn't Suck!

Ok this sucks...or for that matter is not sucking. I hate broken toilets - enough said.
What I do love is when TG comes home and says "Babe, I got you the fancy plunger!" Gee...Thanks. Honestly though, it is a pretty cool plunger as far as plungers go....

Went to get a pedicure and manicure with D last night and it was good times. A small asian man actually did a kick ass job painting my nails - I was nervous, he told me that he wasn't gay, and in my head I kind of wish that he was. Stereotyping, it would have made more sense while he was applying glitter polish to D's toes and decorating the tiny holiday tree she had air-brushed on to satisfy the little one. It was all a little odd but I was happy to pay for a job well done.

I told D about a little implied "engagement pool" me and some of the other girls have. I can't really call it a pool when everyone that I talk too about it all agree that it will be before the end of the year. So I guess it is really not a bet, but just more like an agreement and simple girl talk.
No one will actually be able to say "I told you so!" or "I knew it was going to happen!" because seriously, we all do...including you! If I did have money riding on it *cough* day before New Year's *cough* I would split it with you D - I promise!

Cheers!
-Mano

1 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd split it too D + Mano - um, if there was a date in question, um, yeah. FYI, I am in Waterloo from tomorrow night (working Fri at the hospital) until next Wednesday. Let's do something!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home