Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekend Wrap Up...

Well - for the most part it was a relaxing weekend. I got a lot (*a lot) of laundry done, got the condo tidy, and cooked a couple of good meals.
Only hectic time came at about 4am on Sunday when the toilet decided to overflow causing me to use all the towels that I had just washed (they were still warm and folded in the basket for pete's sake) to clean up the mess. Not fun, and after peeing in the shower (no, I am not impressed with myself...) my parents came over bright and early to fix the problem which as it turns out may not have been our fault - whatever the cause, it is fixed now despite the sounds of a transport truck/leaf blower going through out apartment every time we flush...the point is we can flush!

I am very happy/relieved to report that my Dundas country girl walked away from a car accident this weekend. As much as I hate to say it, you should have hit the dog but instincts tells us to swerve. Love you girl - too bad about all the hassle but I am glad you can laugh about it. I knew that watching all that TV would someday come in handy! xo

I also learned that a very dear friend in Toronto did have a great time with her "mate" over the last two weeks and from what I hear he earned his keep while in Canada! I also hear that she was an awful tour guide, well that is what I understood anyways!

My newest (and pointless) debate: Daniel Craig - The Best 007 Bond ever OR UFC Contender?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home