Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I am with a bad boy - that's right TG is a rebel. It turns me on to know that TG could have, maybe, possibly, had the slightest chance, of going to the "pokey" today. He finally got his public spanking in court for his speeding violation on his way back from Chi-town. I say violation because it sounds more dangerous then "ticket"don't you think?! I guess the only way he would have maybe gone to jail was had he not shown up for the judge, and even then I am sure that would have just given him community service...*yawn*! All kidding and fantasy aside, I am glad everything turned out ok.

Holiday Public Service Announcement:
As December approaches, I encourage people to look for and act on the true spirit of the season. When it comes to gifts, I like to get them and although I am very thankful for everything and everyone I have, I can be selfish and sometimes I forget that not everyone is as lucky as I have been.
That said, look around communities and see were help is needed. Volunteers are wanted, donations are required and you are able to help. I encourage everyone to make just one small contribution of time or money in your local communities to a charity/organization of your choice during this holiday season. I am sure you will feel good about it and that is what the season is all about - making people feel good. (Insert inappropriate sexual innuendo here - sorry couldn't resist!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home