Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Feeling Good...

OK - so I have been SO on track with WW this week and it feels good. Hopefully the scale tomorrow will show me some love when I go and weigh in!
This weekend is the holiday party weekend for both TG and I - we both have our work gatherings and I am actually really looking forward to it. I like to get dressed up every now and then and I like to socialize so it works well. TG and I agreed that he would drive to my function and I would drive to his - fair is fair! I don't really want to drink all that much at either party but just in case we have a plan.

On another note, I have an appointment tomorrow with a new esthetician - I am nervous about that. Some of you may recall my last bikini waxing experience with my former esthetician that has scarred me for life. In case you've forgotten or I did not share with you personally, I will re-cap:

Mano: Umm.. the wax is really hot...I think it is burning a little...
Waxer: Ok...(puts wax on skin, puts face near crotch and blows)
Mano: Umm...maybe just wait a little before you put it on my skin?
Waxer: Ok...(puts wax on skin, puts face near crotch and blows)
Mano: Actually it's not that hot anymore (tears in eyes of embarrassment/shock)
Waxer: Ok, almost done! Did you shave?
Mano: No
Waxer: Ok, flip over...

Get the picture? Not fun and I will not be going back. I always thought the place was a little sketchy but for the most part the ladies there did do a good job. That experience crossed a professional line for me. Since then I have researched another place and I have had other services done there and tomorrow will be the first bikini wax with a new esthetician - here's hoping all goes smooth!

-Mano

3 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Mano, if it is the place that I think it is, I have a story too. No one does threading to my knowledge in Kingston, so I was happy to go there with my sasquatch eyebrows last visit home to the Dub. Let's just say that after talking me into all kinds of other services - they forgot my right eyebrow and I was too dumbfounded by the final price to notice. I must have "SUCKER" written on my forehead? I am NOT making an "Appearance" there again, catch my drift?

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Hope it goes better! I would have died of embarassment!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uhm - if we're talking about "Appearances" I will tell you that I had a bad experience there with a bakini wax - the lady finished up and told me to change. She walked out and left the door open! WTF?! Privacy anyone? needless to say, i have never been back...
    Harmony

     

Post a Comment

<< Home