Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Friday, December 01, 2006

What I Learned This Morning Before 11am:

  • I can wake up a little late and still be on time
  • If I wake up late I am bound to have a bad hair day - that and the fact that I need a color/cut - BAD!
  • Every once in a while TG is extra nice to me in the morning for no reason, he just is...no wait...there was a reason!
  • Sometimes your car does not start
  • Boys can wake up and in 20 minutes they can get through their morning routine, try to fix a car, and still walk out the door on time ('ish) looking like a million bucks!
  • When your car does not start it is always raining
  • Raining makes bad hair days ever worse - OMG
  • Customer service people can be nice and helpful on the phone
  • Not all tow truck drivers have a hooks for a hand - some are quite pleasant and not at all creepy
  • Mano needs caffeine within 1 hour of waking up
  • When I need coffee I am willing to drink almost anything with caffeine
  • And finally that in the end - despite a little stress and a minor headache - sometimes things just work themselves out and you got to go with the flow!

Have a good weekend all - Drive Safe!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did your car get fixed okay? Sorry to hear about that, and your hair situation! Enjoy the rest of your week Mano...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home