Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Clicked!

Something this week just clicked and although it was not a big WW loss - it indeed was a loss. The loss motivates me to go a little further and try a little harder each week and I can only hope that it makes a difference on the scale next Thursday! That right, after chickening out a couple weeks in a row, I am going to weigh in two weeks in a row. Plus, word on the street is that they are changing the program up a little and it'll be explained/introduced to all members next week so it's best that I go regardless.

Take good care - drink up!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    congrats on the loss!
    I am also looking forward to the changes, it's nice to switch things up a little.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home