Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Things That Suck - Some Drivers and My Pending Shortbread

Bad drivers suck.

I am not claiming to be an excellent driver, we all make mistakes but some drivers simply suck. The really sucky ones almost put people is hospitals, almost ruin holiday party weekends, and almost make people throw up on the jeans they want to wear to the party in a couple of hours. The ones that make mistakes don't nearly run people off expressways and cause a 180 in the slow lane, they instead get into accidents with "shopping carts" and can't really back in all that well. Sucky drivers wave at you 3 exits later like they don't have and effin clue and don't get why they are getting the "finger". With that said, drive careful people, think and look around you - be safe so you can enjoy the holiday season.

Holiday parties are interesting. I love to people watch and found myself to be watching some very interesting people this past weekend. Food was alright, drinks were alright and overall it was just alright. TG looked handsome in a suit and tie which made the chicken parmesan and surroundings all that more enjoyable.

Time to focus on a pending exam and general holiday preparation. I intend to study but have a feeling I will distract myself from the reading by baking cookies and pretending to be productive. I think I am going to attempt some shortbread this year and give my grandma some stiff competition this holiday season! Seriously...who am I kidding? Mine will be shit in comparison and I know it, the point is distraction, not perfection.

Got lots on the go for the rest of December and looking forward to almost all of it...*sigh*

-Mano

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home