Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, December 28, 2006

"White On Rice"...!

I think that the holidays turned out to be almost perfect. There are still a few family pills that are a little thought to swallow and I will admit that a small blue Chevy Aveo did not see my proudest Christmas moment - but what can you do?! With New Year yet to come I can only imagine things getting better! Still haven't figured out what TG and I are doing yet but playing it by ear is just fine with me.

On the love front, D and the chef got engaged - FINALLY! Not that they have been together a real long time and he was dragging his feet, but the anticipation was enough! D is trilled and I am glad things have all come together for her. I am averaging a wedding every 2.5 months in 2007 and it has been determined that a trip for TG and I would be ideal after all is said and done, so here's hoping!

Inside Joke:
Looking for a "Bobert" and if that IS your name can I also see your ass?! Bonus points if your girlfriend is trapped in the 80's. If she is not your girlfriend and just sleeping with you amoung others that makes her a slut and we WIN! Sorry, no bonus points for the grey wolf tattooed on you butt...damn. Will you kiss your friend? I will kiss mine...Congrats Tennessee!

Happy New Year! Cheers to 2007! It's going to be a good one, I can feel it!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL Mano. However - you missed that it is not bonus, but rather "boner" points that we aimed for! Way to go... really hope to see you on NYs!

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mandy, thanks again for such an amazing bachelorette party. I can't wait to hang out with you when I'm home for the wedding. I'm so lucky to have you in my life! My favorite quote of the night was when Lindsay was eating her bubblegum on a stick and she said "it's been so long since I've had a pink one in my mouth"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home