Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bad Timing...

I am still riding this "future" wave so I thought it would be appropriate to ask TG a "hypothetical" marriage question last night (which I will not disclose) and I did not get the response from TG that I was hoping for. Instead, I put myself out there and I got "your timing is a little off..." Huh?!

I agree that maybe while watching "Dateline: To Catch A Predator Part 2" may not be the best timing but it shook me up, I am good now and will plan my "attacks" rather then blurt out tough scenarios that force TG to look into his very soul in order to discuss while "redcobra52" tries to seduce a "13f" in Long Beach California - sicko. Seriously if you watched it SICK-O.

My kitty is having the surgery today. She is getting de-clawed and spayed. She wasn't going to the vet without a fight neither. Ready for work, both TG and I tried to get the little bitch into her very stylish carrying case and both of us ended up bleeding-badly. It was like she knew this would be her last chance...that aside I was sad to leave her there for 2 nights and will go visit her every night because I miss her a little already. On a bright note the ladies at the office are awesome and I know she is in excellent hands yet for the price she should be staying at the Hilton.

Questions of the week: Do you wake your SO up in the night for sex? Have you been awaken for sex in the middle of the night? If so, how do you feel about it? If not, how would you feel about it? Leave your comments and I will post my experience!

SNL this week features Mr. Keith Urban as the musical guest star. If you will not be watching be sure to record!

Ciao.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Questions answered:
    1) Not usually
    2) Yes, and I like it!
    On a side note - Those dateline guys are idiots; half of them even know the show and still take the risk. Equally desparate and scary!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you wake me up the house better be on fire.
    I love the sleep that I get and I am a total grump if it is interrupted.
    I am not that much of a morning person either but if it is the weekend and I am left alone to sleep I am usually good to go...
    lol...

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1) Rarely - need it more often
    2) Hella yes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home