Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Shake 'n' Bake...

I am not too proud of myself. This past weekend was a "girls night" and on Saturday I drank so much that I not only forget some parts of the night, I also tipped the cab driver - something I rarely do...
I vaguely remember talking to a guy that introduced himself to me as Ricky, at which point in time I knuckled up (a la Howie Mandell) and said "Shake 'n' Bake Baby!" He replied that he hated that movie and to which I replied, well then you should change you name...I was hoping to get a drink out of the introduction since he did compliment me on my shirt (thanks to Meltdown Uptown) but unfortunately there was no deal.

All in all it was a good night - I mean it was fantastic to get together with all the ladies despite the drinker remorse that TG had to deal with. I apologized, threw up, apologized, threw up, looked for my purse, apologized and then kicked him before passing out. Let it be said, that my delightful sober self apologized once again in the morning..err..afternoon and it was accepted. The tables have been turned before (minus the kicking). TG had his finale of jokes and comments and "do you remember's" and we moved on. I finally felt better last night, 2 days later I forgot about the rye flavored tar that christened our new toilet.

I thought about writing my blog about fairness in relationships and I have explained my theory to some of you. I have decided to hold off on the post for now since I feel it will seem more relevant as the year progresses.

I have a thought of the day that is being provoked by a situation a work. I really feel that you have to be honest with yourself before you can be honest with the ones you love - with this in mind at least things can be fair.

xxoo

2 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay so I am jealous of your girls night out at least! No deal = hilarious btw. You are a good role model Mano - well, at least from the latter part of your post!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Craig O'Neill said…

    I still have a bruise from that kick! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home