Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007 - Year of the Boar...errr...Weddings!

Happy 2007! If you've made resolution for the new year best of luck to you in sticking with your strategies. I plan on conquering WW and getting back down to my lifetime weight and after almost a full month of being off track, I think it is about time. I have the tools, the support and the determination/motivation, so all I have to do is put my words into actions - it will be done.

I have been trying to get over something for a little while now. One day my throat hurts, the next my stomach, then the next my head. It sucks and I just want whatever minor illness I have to pass. TG has been nice though - you know it is love when he is willing to hold the elastic band of your sweats up off your tummy so it doesn't feel tight and when he gets tired of that he suggests - "wouldn't it be better to just sleep naked?!" So true...I feel like I have not had a good sleep in a week. Part of the reason for that is that over the holidays too many of my "sleeps" were recovering from the way that I poisoned myself the night before or a combination of that and sleeping in a foreign bed or a combination of those and being moderately ill. I look forward to this weekend when I will be OP, healthy and rested.

What's new with TG? Well he had a great poker weekend and it keen on a new TV this spring. We've been throwing around the idea of a holiday this fall so I hope it all works out for us and we can save for a getaway - now not only will it be a matter of wanting to get away, I think we will need to!

I think it is going to be a good year for me, TG, my friends, and my families - I am counting on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home