Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'll Cry If I Want To!

So I am a quarter of a century old - most of you reading this have already hit the mark but for me this is a new feeling. Honestly, it's a little depressing and I know that I have good friends and family (and life) in general so the 'depression" is superficial.

Speaking of superficial, strange what old "friends" come out of the wood work when January 10th rolls around. It is odd to me that they seem to think that the well wishes after such hasty words are appreciated - best of luck to you.

So a low key birthday for me includes dinner with TG at one of (if not the) my favorite restaurants. We have good memories there and when we go we are always celebrating or with friends and it is a place I have only ever been to with him. It was a good choice TG and I look forward to it!

A ladies country night is in the works for January 20th! Yee Haw!

So the waxing situation is good! Perhaps too much info, but the new lady I go to is awesome and she makes me feel as relaxed as possible when having one leg up and the other out, if you know what I mean! She even started talking about "Larry the Cable Guy - Health Inspector" while she was working, which made me think less about the fact that she was staring at my crotch. She kept her face at at professional distance and after two "jobs well done" I would recommend her to my friends. (Sidenote: she actually used to be partners with the "blower" until they had a falling out and sold her half - interesting...)

TG cursed the weather by asking me if I had any memories of my birthday without snow - apparently I never will! I actually don't remember a birthday without snow but recall a time I was very glad that there was...it involved Mr. Nude Grand River, "Louies", my girls, and enough gin to make any new 19 year old wipe out in the snow in front of her house (with her Mum watching). Had it not been for the snow bank by my porch to cushion the blow, I would have broke my neck for sure!

On top of everything else, I am OP with WW - I have budgeted, managed, tracked, drank and ate all according to the plan and I feel good about it!

Cheers! Have a drink for me - water is fine...!

Mano

3 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Happy Birtday! Have a good one :)

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You rock Mano! Glad you had a good birthday. It was funny to read about the tumble on your 19th... but I'm laughing with you of course ;)

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Craig O'Neill said…

    I'm glad you liked dinner babe. I had a great time as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home