Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Future...

So TG reads my blog and comes home last night and says:

TG: "So...you've been thinking about the future?"

Mano: "Uh-huh..."

TG: "What have you been thinking about?"

Mano: "You know, just about where I want to be in a year...where we're going to be in a year, nothing major...just thoughts."

TG: "Ahhh..."

Mano: "As I said in my blog, it inevitable given the circumstances of the relationships around me/us."

TG: "I agree...on that note, what would you do if we broke up?"

Mano: "I don't know..."

TG: "I mean, would you just leave and send someone for your stuff?"

Mano: "I don't know, are we going to break up - I don't think that we are."

TG: "I agree...but you got to have a plan."

(BLAH BLAH)

Mano: "Well then obviously my plan would be suicide because what ever would I do without you?!"

TG: "That really would be your only option, after me you'd be going no where!"

Mano: "Then I guess I don't have to worry about my stuff then..."

TG: (phone rings and TG chats with the reason I looked so hot at his company holiday party)

TG: "Where were we...?"

Mano: "I was saying how if we broke up I would kill myself..."

TG: "Right!"

I love him, sometimes too much and it hurts. I think that sometimes it is going to burst out of me and I may actually pee my pants in front of him - it has come close to happening on more then one occasion.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahaa Thanks Mandy for the late afternoon laugh... love reading your blogs..
    Harm

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, maybe I should invent a marketing campaign for incontinence briefs - "for when you love someone THAT much". Glad things are so fabulous Mano!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home