Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Random Thoughts...

*When I am following a driver that I consider to be a shitty driver (going to slow, left the blinker on...) I become even more frustrated if the car has the little Jesus fish logo by the license plate and I am not too sure why that is.
*My hair is a disaster. It is unmanageable and needs to be cut and coloured. Happy Valentines Day to me!
*I am a little bit of a cat person - shhhh!
*I like to do nice things for TG - that is my language of love.
*I love to see good healthy food in our fridge and cupboards.
*That I weigh less and feel better about myself then I did in high school. I proved this by putting on an old dress and realizing that I need to have it altered to fit. I love that dress...
*I will never be a size 4.
*I saw a magazine in Chapters to other day called "Engagement Today" and the headline was "how to get the ring and proposal you've been dreaming of"-does anyone else see a problem with this?
*I am in love with the new season of The Hills and LC reminds me of that girl that was on Charles in Charge back in the day.
*I did not get enough comments to fully divulge my sex in the middle of the night experience. I will say that I initiated and "did the work" then finished with TG "tuning a radio" and it was awesome only because we could laugh about it. Laughter is SO important.
*I don't know my lefts and rights very well - especially on the spot and it is sometimes embarrassing and sometimes funny.
*It is never too late to start fresh - this applies to almost everything.

Happy Valentines Day - do something nice for yourself and someone you love!

Update:
*TG needs to update his blog as my birthday was over a month ago. I suggest he should post something about how fantastic I am - just kidding.
*I accidentally wore my underwear inside out today - one of those days I suppose.

(This post was inspired by a fellow blogger and WW member in Ottawa)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Craig O'Neill said…

    Maybe I would update my blog if a certain someone had a link to it from her site! :P

    Also, if there is a reason other than the place burning down to wake me up in the middle of the night, then THAT would be it. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home