Sex And The Tri-Cities

"The Picture Does Not Make Me As Good Looking As I Know I Am!" -CJO

Friday, March 23, 2007

The Other K-Town

TG and I are going on a mini road trip this weekend to visit my bride-to-be friend in Kingston. We are really looking forward to the weekend - good times are guaranteed! I miss having her close and look forward to laughing together - alcohol induced or otherwise!

TG has taken on the meal planning and preparation on Thursdays and after a rough starts (sandwiches, spicy fries, pizza) he has redeemed himself with two EXCELLENT weeks of chicken, shrimp, pasta, steak - very de-lish and appreciated.

My mood has improved so much over the course of the week. Maybe Mondays just suck and we had some stress this particular week but come Thursday I feel like a different person. I am not bi-polar just a product of my environment and it seems like my environment improves as the week progresses despite the anticipation I have for Kingston!
I also find that music can change my mood -on the way home I learned that the Daddy Mack will always make me Jump - Holla!

I am in spring cleaning mode - that means getting rid of crap and organizing, in addition to disinfecting and vacuuming. I am eager to do little projects as spring progresses - last night was the shower - an overall improvement thanks to Mr. Clean. Seriously, if you have not experienced the Magic Eraser get on it - it'll change your life!

I consider myself to be a morning person. Generally speaking, I can be delightful in the morning and usually arrive at the office in a pleasant mood. My mood however drastically changes when a co-worker asks me to smell the carton of cream he is holding to "tell if it's bad" because apparently he needs a second opinion? WTF - smell your own cream, I brought my coffee (I know better) and if I do find that it's sour I will puke. He insisted that I smell the cream until I told him to piss off because "Mommy hasn't had HER coffee yet". He used the cream so I suppose he was not all that concerned but rather wanted to agitate me before I even had the chance to take my coat off - tool. Luckily, shortly after I got to my desk I heard "Sweet Child O" Mine" and the Daughtry song "It's Not Over" on the radio and am back to my pleasant self thanks to the tunes.

A travel agent via email called me "Sweetie" - I will not be booking a trip with him.

Finally - An early Happy Birthday to my most "in tune" pal! I look forward to drinking and chatting with you tonight - MSN just does not cut in sometimes! Cheers!

BTW - As I am wrapping up this email "Sexual Healing" is playing - now, not only am I convinced it is going to be a good day but a great weekend - "it's something that's good for me..."

2 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm at home waiting for my friend to come over to chat not over msn!!
    Thanks for the shout out in your blog ;)
    :) it'll be a great weekend!
    harm

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Drive safe, and arrive hungry and thirsty!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home